Temporarily AVOID: dairy, wheat, and soy – the top three food allergens.
Have a food intolerance testing done. Dr Brown recommends: MRT Leaps 150 Foods Test
- We run these frequently in our practice to help people suffering from allergies
- Removing the foods you test positive for (temporarily) can significantly reduce the effects of seasonal allergies and help a variety of other conditions
- We can run order these at reduced prices for our clients
Try AllerDHQ – (click on the Xymogen ICON) – referral code needed: royals
- This is an excellent, natural medicine based, anti-histamine that works amazingly well
- AllerDHQ provides fast-acting, natural support for hypersensitivity reactions (seasonal allergies like Hay Fever), including watery, itchy eyes and runny nose, as well as other manifestations of histamine release. Formulated with a synergistic combination of vitamins, bio avonoids, amino acids, herbs, and bromelain
Dealing with Seasonal Allergies? Top Three Things To Do!