Hmmmm…. we sort of “forgot” to do a post on Day 12, which was yesterday, SOOOO… we are doing it on “Improving Memory”. We figured we might need to take a dose of our own medicine and give our brains a boost!!!
Things you can do to boost and improve memory, focus, and concentration in addition to what is suggested in the picture:
- Acetyl-l-carnitine – has been shown to optimize mental function including: attention, memory, and mood
- Bacon Monnieri – supports memory retention, nerve transmission (especially in the brain), learning, and helps to reduce stress levels
- Ginkgo – an outstanding botanical extract for improving memory, concentration, focus, and improves micro-circulation
- Phosphatidylserine – can help improve age-related memory decline in the elderly and overall learning, recall, processing, and cognitive performance in young adults and students
- Vinpocetine – improves blood flow to the brain thus enhancing cognitive performance and memory
- Magnesium Threonate – has been demonstrated to enhance: learning abilities, working memory, as well as short as well as long-term memory and even quality of sleep
Have a very happy, safe, healthy, and “memorable” holiday season!
Improving Memory, Focus, & Concentration – Day 12 of 25 Days to Wellness